Welcome to the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund (“VCF”) Claims System.
You can use this system to:
- Create an account and register with the VCF to preserve your right to file a claim in the future.
- Complete and submit your claim form.
- Upload supporting documents to a claim.
- View correspondence sent by the VCF.
- Update your contact information or the information for your attorney or authorized representative.
- View the information you provided when completing your claim form, including any information you may have entered on a claim form that you started but have not yet submitted.
- File an amendment to a previously submitted claim.
Note: If you started your Eligibility and/or Compensation form prior to August 1, 2016, but did not submit the form(s), you will need to return to the beginning of the applicable section of the claim form in order to submit your claim. The system will guide you to the appropriate starting point for your claim.
For more information about general VCF updates, please visit the News and Reports section of the VCF website.